Here are 25 Random Things about me in no particular order.
1) I love the Mountains, but don’t get there enough.
2) I love my Family
3) I turn 50 in March
4) I just started my first blog
5) Reading blogs is one of my favorite things.
6) I am addicted to Pinterest
7) I love running on my treadmill listening to my Ipod. I feel so good after.
8) I get up at 5:30 in the morning everyday. (even weekends)
9) Mornings are my favorite time of day.
10) I need to clear out my borderline hoarder craft room this year and clear out not started, unfinished and projects that no longer inspire me.
11) Roses are my favorite flower (They can be tricky to grow in Alberta) I wish I could have the beautiful climbers, sadly they don’t do well here due to cold winters.
12) I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I purchase 1 plant every year from the not guaranteed to survive section in the greenhouse just to see. Lat year it was a Wisteria that said okay for zone 4. Keeping my fingers crossed for this spring.
13) I love it in the spring when a plant that should not have survived does. That is very exiting for me.
14) Purchased 35 meters of white linen last year to slipcover my sofa and loveseat. Have been to scared to do anything with it yet.
15) Need to try the dropcloth version first shown on Miss Mustardseeds blog. If I make a mistake it not so costly, and will give me more confidence with the linen.
16) I love pets and animals. For many years we have had 2 cats (Siamese, sadly they were old and have passed. I miss them) 2 dogs (Boxer and Bishon Shiatsu ) and a year ago an Eastern collared lizard. Always said I would never have something that ate bugs, how did this happen?
17) I never scream when I get scared, I only jump.
18) I love my renovated kitchen and need to do a post about it. Luckily I took before during and after pictures .
19) My favorite thing to wear is a t-shirt and jeans.
20) I love boots. If I go to buy shoes I always end up looking at the boots. I don’t own any cowboy boots, but love some of the ones shown on Pinterest, maybe I should buy a pair this year.
21) I am 1/4 Swedish. It is a dream of mine to travel there someday. I would love to bring home a Mora clock. (just dreaming I am sure shipping would be crazy expensive)
22) I have 3 sons 1has applied for Medical School , 1 is a 3D Animator, and 1 is still in High School
23) I have always been a stay at home mom, or a Domestic Engineer, (thats sounds better)
24) I am so grateful for all of my friends and my closest girlfriends that I have know since grade 4 and 6. We all still live here and keep in touch.
25) Spring is my favorite season, I love seeing the plants come back to life after a cold winter.